- "See, Think, Wonder" is a "Visible Thinking Routine" developed by Project Zero at the Harvard Graduate School of Education. This activity invites students to "make their thinking visible" by responding to a selected poem.
- Remix of:
- AEA Template for Building Lessons
- Arts and Humanities, Literature, English Language Arts, Reading Literature
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Joe Brekke
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
No evaluations yet.