- This resource is intended as a model plan for linking course materials to student learning outcomes. These materials were used in planning a 15-week literature-based composition course taught within the TBR system, ENGL1020. The two attachments illustrate how the course assessments and readings are organized to fulfill statewide TBR General Education Outcomes as well as course-specific outcomes for each unit in the course. The course outline also demonstrates one possibility for sequencing course materials into a 15 week semester.The OER Commons file titled "ENGL1020 Literature Based Composition Course Common Cartridge" contains a downloadable online version of this course that can be plugged into any LMS.
- Literature, Higher Education, Composition and Rhetoric
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Judith Westley, Daniel Kelley, Nina Adel, Graham Harkness
- Date Added:
- Public Domain Dedication
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.