- This resource provides lecture notes and writing assignments for the study of a novel - in this case, Aldous Huxley's Brave New World. These notes and assignments, however, can be adapted and applied to practically any novel. Unless otherwise noted, this resource is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA.
- Arts and Humanities, Literature, Higher Education, Composition and Rhetoric, Reading Literature
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Homework/Assignment, Lecture Notes, Lesson
- Daniel Kelley, Judith Westley, Nina Adel, Graham Harkness
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.