- Examines underlying principles of quality practices utilized in early childhood programs emphasizing the key role of relationships, constructive adult-child interactions, and teaching strategies to supportphysical, cognitive and social/emotional development for all children. This course includes a review of the evolution of the field and introduces the profession of early childhood education. Requires aminimum of 10 hours in a pre-approved early childhood setting and a current TB test, TDAP & MMRvaccine. (This may not pertain to this semester as we are navigating a pandemic) Formerly ECE-121. This course meets the requirement for licensing and the Child Development Permit.
- Early Childhood Development
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Homework/Assignment, Syllabus
- Open for Antiracism Program (OFAR)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.