- These guides can be used as part of an anticipatory set to introduce persuasive writing and transition into claim evidence reasoning paragraphs. "Claim, Support, Question," is a "Visible Thinking Routine" developed by Project Zero at the Harvard Graduate School of Education.
- Remix of:
- Claim, Support, Question for Student Editorial Project
- English Language Arts, Composition and Rhetoric
- High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Homework/Assignment
- Paige Junge
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
No evaluations yet.