- This Guide, from Mental Health Literacy, includes six interactive web-based classroom-ready modules, a teacher self-study resource, lesson plans, print and video resources, PowerPoint presentations, evaluation options, and supplementary materials.Developers of the Mental Health and High School Curriculum Guide worked with The Washington Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction, The Jordan Binion Project, and CHI Franciscan Health to create a Washington State Version of the materials.
- Health, Medicine and Nursing
- High School
- Material Type:
- Lesson, Lesson Plan, Teaching/Learning Strategy, Unit of Study
- Barbara Soots, Washington OSPI OER Project, Ken Turner
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
No evaluations yet.