- This is the teacher guide to accompany a viewing of Friends Across The Wires, an original play exploring the impact of the the Japanese-American Incarceration during WWII on a group of young people in Seattle. The guide offers background to the play as well as opportunities to engage with primary sources to learn about historical patterns of racism.Film, written and directed by Laura Ferri, is available under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivatives license.Teacher guide, by Tamara Bunnell, is available under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial license.
- U.S. History, World History, Political Science
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Lesson, Lesson Plan, Primary Source
- Barbara Soots, Washington OSPI OER Project, Laura Ferri, Tamara Bunnell, Jerry Price
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.