‘Visuals for influence: in project management and beyond’ is a practical guide with 24 visuals to download, adapt and deploy to engage your stakeholders. This practical guide will build your confidence and practical skills to quickly and effectively leverage the benefits of visuals to maximise your influence.
University of Southern Queensland
1. Connecting And Activating Prior Knowledge
2. Theoretical Conceptualisations of Wellbeing
3. Policy, Frameworks and Legislation Informing a Focus on Wellbeing
4. Contemporary Perspectives on the Impactors and Enablers to Wellbeing
5. Pragmatic Applications of Embedding an Education Wide Focus on Wellbeing
6. Ecological and Contextual Analysis of Wellbeing: in your context