TN Open Education Week 2023
Feb. 17, 2023, 2:53 p.m.
Open Education Week is quickly approaching. We have an exciting slate of virtual events this year, allowing you the opportunity to learn about cutting edge work happening in Tennessee, listen to Tennessee Students, and link to the larger conversations happening about OER and open education.
Here are the great events coming during Open Education Week (click on the link behind each title to register for the event; or see the whole schedule along with descriptions of each program at the THEC website).
- March 6, 2023, 11 AM - 12 PM EST: Exploring the Integration of Open Educational Resources and Practices in an Introduction to Education Course
- March 6, 2023, 2-3PM EST: Designing an OER Textbook for the Modern World History Statewide Dual Credit Exam
- March 8, 2023, 1-2 PM EST: Creating an Open (Free) Textbook for World History Since 1500
- March 8, 2023, 2-3 PM EST: Creating OER Course Materials for CADD/Engineering Graphics Courses
- March 9, 2023, 1-2 PM EST: Student Panel: Need for Textbook Affordability
- March 10, 2023, 1-2 PM EST: Student Panel: Impact of Textbook Affordability
- March 10, 2023, 2-3 PM EST: Open Educational Resources and Practices
If you have any questions, email email@example.com. And - please share this information widely.