- Students will practice recognizing family member terms (i.e. abuela: grandma), describe family members, and accurately use vocabulary related to families in Spanish. They will acquire information about another individual’s family and will practice describing their own and others’ family members.
- Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Alexis Araiza, Abby Cain, Claire Werlin, Gabby Bates, Ismenia Gallegos, Alejandra Garcia, Borja Aguilera, Mardy Morales, Mimi Fahnstrom, Madi Goertzen, Sue Juarez, Camille Daw, Amber Hoye
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Spanish
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.