- Civics is the study of our national government, constitution, and the rights and responsibilities of citizenship. Topics in the Puyallup Civics course include democracy and other forms of government; legislative, executive, and judicial functions; the political process; and foreign and domestic policies. The course also includes a summary of Washington State History and local native sovereignty.
This model course reflects 2018 Washington state legislation regarding the High School Civics Course requirement - RCW 28A.230.094.
This course is by Puyallup School District - only submitted by Barbara Soots.
- U.S. History, Political Science
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Full Course, Module, Unit of Study
- Barbara Soots, Tracy Pitzer, Megan Turner, Washington OSPI OER Project
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.