- * This is intended to be used for learners in G1 and up. This module may fit into a larger course to provide a broader content for the module as it is openly and freely shared. ASL (American Sign Language) is a visual language. Instead of verbal language, you use your body such as your hands and facial expressions. You can actually use ASL to communicate whenever you like, use it like your daily conversations.
- Languages, Communication
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School
- Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Renee Sakai
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
- English, Sign Languages
- Media Format:
- Audio, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.