- Syllabus and materials for the first half of a course that prepares students to produce professional written business communications. In addition to improving information literacy, computer literacy, and English grammar skills, students will improve abilities that are essential in the workplace. Includes links to OER readings, videos, and activities.
- Communication, English Language Arts, Language, Grammar and Vocabulary
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Reading, Syllabus
- Eileen Cusick
- Springfield Technical Community College
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.