- We may be leaving out information or disregarding it because it doesn't conform with our own beliefs. Students will learn about confirmation bias, different perspectives and how to avoid confirmation bias. This lesson is part of a media unit curated at our Digital Citizenship website, "Who Am I Online?".
- Educational Technology, English Language Arts, Speaking and Listening
- High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- Dana John, Angela Anderson, Beth Clothier, John Sadzewicz
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.