- This guide walks you through the part of the Common Sense website that focuses on K-12 Digital Citizenship curriculum. The lesson plans include everything educators need to begin teaching this content in their classrooms and many have accompanying high-quality videos. There are also engaging games for younger students and an interactive social media simulation for older students. Topics include: media balance & well-being, privacy & security, digital footprint & identity, relationships & comunication, cyberbullying, digital drama & hate speech, and news & media literacy.
- Remix of:
- Website Guidance Template (Annotated Link)
- Information Science, Communication, Electronic Technology
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan, Teaching/Learning Strategy, Unit of Study
- Lesley James
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.