- All comprehensive school counseling programs include Tier 1 supports - provided within the larger context of a schoolwide MTSS - to promote students' academic, social/emotional, and college/career development. Join us to explore what Tier 1 truly means for CSCPs and learn how to assess your site’s school counseling Tier 1 implementation.Learning Objectives:(1) Explore ways to thoughtfully consider how to deliver Tier 1 school counseling supports that ensure ALL students gain the attitudes, knowledge, and skills they need to be successful(2) Learn strategies to assess our current level of implementation and make plans for strengthening the Tier 1 school counseling program, in partnership with administrators.
- Education, Elementary Education, Higher Education, Language Education (ESL), Special Education, Social Science
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Interactive, Module
- Carrie Penkman, Kim Reykdal, Whitney Triplett
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Video
No evaluations yet.