- Students examine what deepfakes are and consider the deeper civic and ethical implications of deepfake technology. In an age of easy image manipulation, this lesson fosters critical thinking skills that empower students to question how we can mitigate the impact of doctored media content. This lesson plan includes a slide deck and brainstorm sheet for classroom use.
- Film and Music Production, Speaking and Listening, World History, General Law, Political Science
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- Shana Ferguson
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.