- Since the CoVID19 pandemic, essential workers have been impacted beyond that of others in the labor force. Statistics on nonmedical essential workers and how CoVid19 affects their health and livelihood are lacking. No centralized reporting exists and corporations do not either collect or provide this data. This OER attempts to bring together various sources information from March-July 2020 for future research. This material is a compilation of original sources of varying restrictions to be used for educational purposes, so I have chosen the CC BY NC ND license.
- Health, Medicine and Nursing, Public Relations, Manufacturing, U.S. History, Anthropology, Economics, Political Science, Sociology
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Primary Source
- Jill Stahl
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Audio, Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.